A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pete Coury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pete Coury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pete Coury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coury graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pete S Coury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pete S. Coury practice?
- Dr. Pete Coury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pete Coury practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.