A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Janevski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Janevski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Janevski, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Janevski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Janevski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter K Janevski MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Janevski practice?
- Dr. Peter Janevski has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Janevski practices Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Plastic Surgeons.