A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pete Spitellie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitellie graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Spitellie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spitellie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans