A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pete Spitellie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitellie graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Spitellie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pete Hunter Spitellie MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Pete H. Spitellie practice?
- Dr. Pete Spitellie has 1 office location.
Dr. Pete Spitellie practices Anesthesiology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Anesthesiologists.