A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Petek Donmez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Petek Donmez, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Petek Donmez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Holter monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Donmez graduated from Tip Fakultesi Ankara UNIVERSITYersitesi, Ankara, Turkey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donmez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Petek Donmez MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Petek Donmez practice?
- Dr. Petek Donmez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Petek Donmez practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists.