Dr. Petek Donmez I Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Petek Donmez I?

Satisfied patient

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Best Doctor EVER!!

Posted on March 30th, 2015

She is great

Posted on October 27th, 2014

Dr. Donmez is one of the best doctors I ever, EVER, had! Unfortunately, she has the wrong people at the reception, and she's way too busy. The receptionist is an unprofessional snob who pushes patients away! More staff at all levels are needed, including a partner, a nurse practitioner, or a PA to take some of the crazy load off and decrease the excessive wait time. Otherwise she has to limit the number of patients, if she insists to function the same way and with the same number of staff.

Fantastic, caring doctor.

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I first saw Dr. Donmez when she practiced at another office. I am so glad that I followed her to her new office--she is my favorite doctor. She is so caring, knowledgeable and helpful. Her staff are very helpful and kind as well. When I needed surgery she went above and beyond the call of duty to help me get authorization from my insurer. She is both efficient and upbeat while taking the time to listen to your concerns. I work with a lot of doctors and she is the best.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

She is very nice, caring, practical and also updated doctor. She always does her through research and can see the big picture.

Posted on April 13th, 2012

Dr. Donmez listens to everything you have to say and questions you may have. She is efficient and gives you choices as to treatment I get a sense she loves her profession and is really interested in her patients as a person. She takes good notes and when you return she compares new events with previous notes. She is one of the best doctors I have seen and I have had some very serious illnesses during my life.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Dr Donmez was very caring and knowledgable. She gave me alot of information and asked alot of questions. She seems to genuinely care about her patients. I noticed alot of patients thanking her and very happy to see her. I would definitely recommend.

Will follow her where ever she goes!

Posted on January 20th, 2012

I can name a few things that once you find the right one -- it will be your only "go to"... a hairstylist (hair cutter), shoe (designer/brand), and doctor, etc. Dr Donmez is incredible! She is attentive, compassionate, medically estute, honest, tech savy, and personally AVAILABLE, often in off hours! If there is an issue that lingers, she will exhaust all possibilities including the use of other experts to get to the root cause. The wait - often minimal - is well worth it because you know that you will receive her undivided attention --- no drivebys and "take these drugs" here -- until every question is answered. She also spends the time to get to know the individual. Her staff emulates her disposition. I get excited when it is time to see Dr. Donmez!

Compassionate and Supportive ! Meticulous and hardworking.

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

We met Dr. Petek at an emergency room. we had all returned from our summer trip abroad a few days earlier. My husband complained about abdominal pain , at the first emergency care they sent us home with antacids . His symptoms worsened and I drove him to another emergency room where we met Dr. Petek....she listened to us and instinctively knew something was wrong . Ordered some tests , he was admitted , she called in the hospital specialist. The tests many by now couldn't determine what was causing the problem. a few days the specialist gave up , I was alone with two small kids at the hospital. By now panicked being told my husband's organs may start shutting down. Dr. Petek heard this , she called another experienced and busy specialist at a bigger hospital pulled a personal favor and got them to take my husband who was in critical care there , the red tape at the first hospital delayed things .....she called again and moved things .....this is not an easy task ! They rushed him to a better equipped hospital and he survived . I am grateful to Dr. Petek that she took good care of my husband , never gave up on him , even when others gave up. She was compassionate to call me and gave me support thru the whole ordeal , prayed with us. She is a dedicated doctor to her patients . We are forever grateful to her. She saved my husband's life. She is a meticulous , compassionate and brilliant doctor.

Clinic as a whole

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Not only the physician, the nurse, the receptionist are excellent, and make us feel like home. They care a lot for our needs for appointment, medication, and any other information as needed. They are super, the best 3 women team!!

Dr. Donmez "The wonderful"

Posted on January 26th, 2011

My advice to anyone looking for an outstanding doctor should look no further because you have found her!! I have searched far and wide for a good doctor and I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Donmez MD and to have her in my life. Her office is so clean and welcoming, her staff is exceptional, and Dr, Donmez, what can I say, she is the absolute "BEST"!!! You will NEVER find another doctor so caring, concerned, educated, I believe that she is truely an angel in discuise. I honestly have a hard time believing that she doesnt absolutley LOVE her job and her patients alike. I have never had a doctor so caring devoted, and as through as her, and I can honestly say that I will NEVER change doctors for the rest of my life. I know that there is no better doctor out there than her. she and her staff are the perfect fit. I recommend her to everyone. My only wish is that she could see infants too because then my whole family would be with her!!

Best!

Posted on January 4th, 2011

Caring & sharp: remembered most of my med details even after not visiting over 2 years. Listens: doesn't push you to do what you won't. Wait time is longer if you just show up without an appt., but you can usually get in that day (call ahead to know best time to arrive). Wish all my drs had been so thorough & pleasant.