A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Doane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Doane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doane
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doane graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Doane has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Allen Doane MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Doane practice?
- Dr. Peter Doane has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Doane practices Ophthalmology near Auburn, NY.
See Auburn Ophthalmologists.