A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Doane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Doane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doane
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doane graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Doane has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Allen Doane MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Doane practice?
- Dr. Peter Doane has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Doane practices Ophthalmology near Auburn, NY.
See Auburn Ophthalmologists.