A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gross is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Bacterial Infections
- Community-Acquired Infections
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Alan Gross MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Gross practice?
- Dr. Peter Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gross practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Infectious Disease Doctors.