A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Johnson, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Johnson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Morgan Cty War Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Johnson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Peter Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Johnson practices Otolaryngology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Otolaryngologists.