A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Klein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Klein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Andrew Klein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Klein practice?
- Dr. Peter Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Klein practices Dermatology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Dermatologists.