A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Klein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Klein practice?
Dr. Peter Klein practices Dermatology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Dermatologists.