Dr. Peter Schlesinger MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Schlesinger is the worst rhematologist i have ever seen. He is arrogant, rude, and doesn't listen and is not interested in feedback,,,i have seen several neurologist because I have lupus and he was the "worst" He never does any lab work to check on your status...he doesn't listen to anything you say,,he ignores everything...he has a mean horrible bedside manner...once when i was in the hospital..he avoided looking at me and said all these mean things about me looking at the computer and acted as if i weren't there.....i don't know why he is always in the Best Doctors magazine...he isan't!!!!! he has ignored most of the things that happened to me..i went to another rheumatologist and received much better care

June 18th, 2013
Rude and unappreciated
I use vitals to help me choose the right person for my needs.. I had came across dr. Schlesinger for an immigration physical.. I do many review search and although other reviews have been rude i decide to judge for myself... I walked in and the receptionist was sweet, prompt and very nice.. As for the doctor i was sketchy because he looks stern with a possible attitude.. We proceded with the exam but mostly talked about random things.. Some of which have nothing to do wit immigration.. I was very appold by what happen next... Wen proceeded to leave so i can make my follow up he started arguing with the receptionsit in front of all the patients... Never did i ever see a doctor be so rude like this man was... The receptionsit was trying to handle 3 people at once and because she couldnt hand him the papers he started arguing with her... Hello she is there alone!!! I feel bad for her because she didnt do anything... I give her credit wit dealing wit such and arrogant ignorant individual... Dont go to this doctor... He cant even treat his staff with respect, imagine people he only needs to see for paper work...

April 6th, 2012
He's a doctor with a sense of humor, a light touch, and goes out of his way to help a medicare patient (i.e., little monetary compensation for all his efforts) resolve complex problems.

September 26th, 2011
UNPROFESSIONAL
BAD BEDSIDE MANNER. INCOMPETENT IN TAKING BLOOD. ENGAGES IN INAPPROPRIATE CONVERSATION. APPEARANCE IS POOR. CULTURALLY INSENSITIVE. NICE GUY BUT CERTAINLY NOT PROFESSIONAL ENOUGH FOR AN MD. OFFICE STAFF JOSE IS ONLY SAVING GRACE IN THIS PRACTICE.

August 16th, 2011
OK - nothing spectacular, but nothing to complain about either
I've had ok experiences with Dr. Schlesinger - nothing that was unexpected in any case. He does try to lighten the mood by joking about stuff that I think might not be funny to someone who's anxiety is already hightened by being in a medical exam. I usually laugh it off and don't respond though. Would love to have to see more reviews on him though so I can get a better sense if I should keep going, or find a new doctor.

March 29th, 2011
I wish I have read the reviews before; all bad reviews are appropriate for this Doctor. He is rude, asks too many unrelated questions, he is slow and his practice doesn't look hygenic. I was suprised that he could be a designated civil surgean for USCIS. If you are preferring this practice because of the location, you might be close to Somerville and there is another designated practice in Somerville. Try that one.

January 12th, 2011
Don't let that doctor do a blood test on you. He can't take blood at ALL. He did two for me, each time, I got a 3 inches bruise covering my entire forearm. I have never bruised from blood tests ever before in my life. Go see somebody else if you can.

October 19th, 2010
Talkative but competent
He talks a lot but is competent.

September 30th, 2010
my overall experience was excellent,short wait no problems

July 31st, 2010
excellent doctor

June 27th, 2010
I am 28 years female,I saw Dr Schlesinger for an UCIS exam, my experience was excellent very professional and fast.

June 10th, 2010
Very professional
It is upsetting to read some of the comments here. Although internet has been a great tool of finding information, it is also a very dangerous tool in the hands of those bitter for some reason individuals. If I was bothered by ANY professional, I will file a report, I will never find a solution on the faceless internet writing my nasty comments.Dr. Schlesinger has been a great, caring and professional doctor for me. He is a nice person with good heart, morals and ethics.I got my Green Card medical exam there and recommend him without any hesitation.