Dr. Peter Sherman MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2013
Unprofessional, uncaring office and staff who don't resolve medical issues.
Worst Dr. and OB/GYN office I've ever visited!!! His office staff are very unprofessional, most of the time I would get a voice mail instead of the office answering the phone. I'd leave a message for a call back, because Dr. Sherman told me to call him regarding my problem. I would never get a call back from anyone. I was in pain, so I was persistent in trying to reach someone for a prescription. It took days and hrs. each time I called and I would reach a rude person, unconcerned & certainly not helpful. My pharmacy finally received a prescription that was definitely not what I needed to address my problem. After continuing to get worse, I went to another Dr. who immediately diagnosed the problem and I was given a prescription to correct my problem. I was told by Dr. Sherman's office after 10 days of waiting for culture results, without any medication to help my pain prior to the 10 days, that the culture was negative. Obviously, that was not acurate. I had a very bad medical issue that was easily detected by another Dr. not affiliated with Dr. Sherman's office. This Dr. gave me a prescription to correct the problem and pain the day I saw her.

May 13th, 2016