A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Singer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Singer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Albert Singer MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Singer practice?
- Dr. Peter Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Singer practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.