A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Singer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Singer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Albert Singer MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Singer practice?
- Dr. Peter Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Singer practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.