Dr. Peter Tuxen MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Stockton, CA

December 31st, 2013
This great man saved my life!
Dr Tuxen saved my life after I sustained a gunshot wound to the abdomen in 1979. I wiil forever be in debt to this great man and doctor as If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be alive today to build and enjoy my family. Being shot inspired me to get in law enforcement and I have since retired after 28 years. Thank you Dr Tuxen and God Bless to you and your family..

March 4th, 2013
Dr.Tuxen has been working with me for about a year now and I have nothing but pleasant experiences with him. He has done one of my surgeries so far and I couldn't be happier with his work. I'm currently seeing a new GI specialist and I wish Dr.Tuxen could be my all around GI specialist because I have so much trust towards him. I really recommend seeing him if you need a colon surgery. He did an AMAZING job. Never been happier with a doctor before.

September 5th, 2012
Highly recommend Dr. Tuxen
He was very professional yet personable. Did a great work on my husband's anal fisher surgery. He even stopped by my husband's work place to see how he was doing. That showed us that he sincerely cares for his patients. We highly recommend him.