A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Aas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Aas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aas graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Aas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Aas MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Aas practice?
- Dr. Peter Aas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Aas practices Internal Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Internists.