A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Aas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Aas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aas graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Aas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans