A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Abaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Abaci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Abaci, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaci graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abaci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Aziz Abaci MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Abaci practice?
- Dr. Peter Abaci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Abaci practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Los Gatos Anesthesiologists and Los Gatos Pain Management Doctors.