Overall Review

no change

November 6th, 2010
I consider myself lucky!
My doctor retired and I needed to choose a new doctor. Dr. Abadeer was new at the time and I chose him simply because I could get a fast appointment. It has been 5 years now since my original appointment and I could not be happier with him. He really cares about all his patients...if I must wait a few minutes longer than normal, he always stickes his head in the room and apologizes for the delay. I think he is "spot on" with his diagnosis. We need more Dr. Abadeers in the M.D. profession.

September 4th, 2009
A Treasure - Skilled, compassionate advocate
Dr. Abadeer may be practicing in the 21st century, but he's certainly NOT the today's typical "in-the-office-and-out-in-3-minutes" that most people endure from their own doctors. He is incredibly skilled and both willing and able to explain medical issues to patients at a level with which the patient is comfortable - be that laymen's terms or a more complex/scientific/detailed approach. He focuses on the patient he is with completely. There's never any rushing. While this undoubtedly affects wait time in the office, it just doesn't really matter because when you're waiting for your appointment you know that he's carefully committing his attention to someone who needs him, and he will provide the same for you during your visit. The most important aspects of his practice are faith and compassion, and commitment to continually upgrade his skills and knowledge on behalf of his patients. These crucial characteristics clearly underly all of his actions and decisions. He truly is a CAREGIVER in today's messed up medical world that is dominated by profit and cookbook medicine. I trust him with my life and health (which is very complicated), and I have never had this opinion or said this about ANY other physician.