A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Abel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Abel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Abel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Franklin Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Abel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Abel practice?
- Dr. Peter Abel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Abel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Morgan City, LA.
See Morgan City Internists and Morgan City Cardiologists.