A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Abrams, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Abrams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter L Abrams MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Peter Abrams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Abrams practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.