A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Abramson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Abramson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Abramson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jay Abramson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Abramson practice?
- Dr. Peter Abramson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Abramson practices Otolaryngology near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Otolaryngologists.