A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Abramson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Abramson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Abramson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abramson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 24 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Abramson practice?
Dr. Peter Abramson practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.