Dr. Peter Abramson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
Great results
Dr. Abramson did an excellent job making me look like the best version of myself. He answered all my questions at the consultion and pre-op appointment, so that I went into surgery with confidence. He is very knowledgeable and realistic and I have no complaints with the results. The only negative is that he can come across a bit condescending at times, but I really think he means well, he just tries too hard to be likeable/reassuring so it comes off as condescending. Overall I have no complaints and would definitely recommend him!

October 4th, 2014
YOU DESERVE BETTER
Dr. Abramson doesn’t let incompetence and lack of the required skills stop him from promising great results. And when things go wrong, he and his office just ignore you. In my case I had to pay over 10K to another surgeon to try to repair the damage he had done as much as it was possible. Stay away, you will regret your decision …

August 19th, 2014
Worst bedside manner of any doctor I've been to
This doctor was very condescending. He berated and spoke to me as if I were a child. Never have a met a doctor with such an awful bedside manner. I am sure he is knowledgeable but he personality is awful. I waited over an hour past my appointment. I said nothing about the time. However, there was no apology for his truancy. When he finished a sentence, I tried to ask a question, he told me to be quiet because he wasn't finished. He spoke to me as if I should understand how diagnosing a medical condition worked and was annoyed that I didn't understand certain things. By the end of the 15 min office visit of being berated, I couldn't ask anything because I was completely taken back and shocked over the way he spoke to me.

June 23rd, 2014
the best kept secret in atlanta
He is a wonderful doctor, very skilled, knowledgeable, and on the cutting edge of all the newest treatments for anti-aging.His goal is a better you, in a very natural way, not a "you" that is a cookie cutter version of someone else.And he has one characteristic that is so lacking in many, something that can't be taught, something that can't be bought and something that can't be gained through experience he has integrity.

April 7th, 2010
I will grow young with Dr. Abramson
I have been going to Dr. Abramson for about 3 years for botox and fillers. I just had my miniface lift and tiplasty done with him about 3 weeks ago, and can not express how happy I am with the result. Dr. Abramson is the most skilled and caring doctor I have ever met..., he does not oversell and is very honest with his dianosis. He never pressures; he just makes gentle suggestions and leaves to the patients to make the final decisions. At 47, I am told by strangers I look 20 years younger...., as I have told Dr. Abramson, I will grow YOUNG with him!!!