Dr. Peter Abramson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Peter Abramson?

Wonderful Rhinoplasty Experience

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

I have seen Dr. Abramson for years as my ENT. After feeling self-conscious about my nose and wanting a rhinoplasty for at least the last ten years, I finally decided to go for a consultation after discussing my concerns with Dr. A during a routine ENT appointment. Even from the very beginning of the process, I felt confident that he understood my fears and desires, while always keeping my best interest at heart. I felt as though he listened intently and really took the time to understand what results I wanted. He was encouraging, answered all of my questions thoroughly, and was totally flexible with scheduling my procedure and all of the necessary appointments. The procedure went very smoothly and Dr. A and his staff were extremely comforting both before and after surgery. I received multiple calls, from both Dr. A and the nurse, days after my surgery to check on my recovery. I couldn't be happier with my results or the pleasant procedure process. I would recommend Dr. A and his staff to anyone who is feeling self-conscious, nervous about getting plastic surgery, or even just considering having a procedure done. A big thanks to Dr. A and his staff for my life-changing experience and major confidence boost!

Great results

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Dr. Abramson did an excellent job making me look like the best version of myself. He answered all my questions at the consultion and pre-op appointment, so that I went into surgery with confidence. He is very knowledgeable and realistic and I have no complaints with the results. The only negative is that he can come across a bit condescending at times, but I really think he means well, he just tries too hard to be likeable/reassuring so it comes off as condescending. Overall I have no complaints and would definitely recommend him!

YOU DESERVE BETTER

Posted on October 5th, 2014

Dr. Abramson doesn’t let incompetence and lack of the required skills stop him from promising great results. And when things go wrong, he and his office just ignore you. In my case I had to pay over 10K to another surgeon to try to repair the damage he had done as much as it was possible. Stay away, you will regret your decision …

Worst bedside manner of any doctor I've been to

Posted on August 19th, 2014

This doctor was very condescending. He berated and spoke to me as if I were a child. Never have a met a doctor with such an awful bedside manner. I am sure he is knowledgeable but he personality is awful. I waited over an hour past my appointment. I said nothing about the time. However, there was no apology for his truancy. When he finished a sentence, I tried to ask a question, he told me to be quiet because he wasn't finished. He spoke to me as if I should understand how diagnosing a medical condition worked and was annoyed that I didn't understand certain things. By the end of the 15 min office visit of being berated, I couldn't ask anything because I was completely taken back and shocked over the way he spoke to me.

the best kept secret in atlanta

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor, very skilled, knowledgeable, and on the cutting edge of all the newest treatments for anti-aging.His goal is a better you, in a very natural way, not a "you" that is a cookie cutter version of someone else.And he has one characteristic that is so lacking in many, something that can't be taught, something that can't be bought and something that can't be gained through experience he has integrity.

I will grow young with Dr. Abramson

Posted on April 7th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Abramson for about 3 years for botox and fillers. I just had my miniface lift and tiplasty done with him about 3 weeks ago, and can not express how happy I am with the result. Dr. Abramson is the most skilled and caring doctor I have ever met..., he does not oversell and is very honest with his dianosis. He never pressures; he just makes gentle suggestions and leaves to the patients to make the final decisions. At 47, I am told by strangers I look 20 years younger...., as I have told Dr. Abramson, I will grow YOUNG with him!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2016