Learn more about Dr. Peter Abt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Abt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abt graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Lawrence Abt MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Abt practice?
- Dr. Peter Abt has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Abt practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.