A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ackell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ackell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ackell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
- Appleton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ackell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Ackell practice?
Dr. Peter Ackell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chilton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Hilbert, WI.
See Chilton Internists and Chilton Cardiologists.