A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ackell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ackell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackell
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ackell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ackell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ackell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hummel Ackell MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Ackell practice?
- Dr. Peter Ackell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ackell practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Hilbert, WI.
See Appleton Cardiologists.