Learn more about Dr. Peter Ackell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ackell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackell
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ackell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ackell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ackell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hummel Ackell MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Ackell practice?
- Dr. Peter Ackell has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ackell practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Cardiologists.