Learn more about Dr. Peter Ackell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ackell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackell
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ackell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ackell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ackell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New London Family Medical Center Inc
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hummel Ackell MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Ackell practice?
- Dr. Peter Ackell has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ackell practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Cardiologists.