A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Acker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Acker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Acker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Child Development
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Acker graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Acker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Acker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Acker practice?
- Dr. Peter Acker has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Acker practices Pediatrics near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Pediatricians.