A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Adamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Adamson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Adamson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Clinical Research
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamson graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Adamson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Adamson MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Adamson practice?
- Dr. Peter Adamson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Adamson practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.