A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Adesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Adesman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Adesman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adesman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Adesman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter William Adesman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Adesman practice?
- Dr. Peter Adesman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Adesman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Internists and Medford Gastroenterologists.