A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Adesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Adesman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adesman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Adesman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adesman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Adesman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter W Adesman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Adesman practice?
- Dr. Peter Adesman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Adesman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Internists and Medford Gastroenterologists.