inactive

• Psychiatry Durham, NC

3.2

September 27th, 2012
Stay away
The absolute worst psychiatrist I have ever dealt with. All he cares about is money with no regard for the patient well-being. Completely incompetent with limited knowledge and poor diagnostic skills. Displays no empathy for the patient and allows very short time for sessions. No wonder he gets very few patients (single person run business, can't even afford office staff) and his ratings are the lowest among all psychiatrists in the region.

April 19th, 2012
In his dreams, perhaps...
Dr. Adland is the most unprofessional doctor I've ever encountered. He is rude, condescending and a disgrace to his profession.

April 22nd, 2011
Proceed with caution
Arrogant, condescending, rude

December 14th, 2009
So glad that I found Dr. Adland
I am severely bipolar. Dr. Adland is the perfect "fit" for me from a patient/dr. pt. of view. I feel like he's the doctor I've been searching for. I never felt like I was being rushed or judged. You can see him processing and thinking about what you've said before making a note on his pad. He is more perceptive than other doctors I've had. I try to disclose things to him rather than hold back b/c I want very much to keep his trust. The meds are working very well, I'm thrilled to report. Lower marks in bedside manner? I am aware that he wants succinct rather than 15 minute messages on his ANSWERING MACHINE and that he doesn't want to start a new conversation after the appt. ends. Be aware that all psychiatrists and therapists (in mind, if not action) have wanted/learned to put their foot down about these kinds of things (until they know you better).

March 22nd, 2009
dont go!
if there was anything lower than one star i would have given it

October 15th, 2008
Dr. Adland is Great!
I am an adult female who has struggled on/off for years with depression and anxiety. Dr. Adland has worked patiently to regulate medication and help me battle this horrible disease. I appreciate his patience and commitment, especially with regulating my medication. It has not been easy! He is a excellent psychiatrist.