Dr. Peter Agho MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 13th, 2015
Its about the most calm doctor that I have ever met. The clinic is clean and staff heartwarming

July 16th, 2012
Cost of doing business
After being with Dr. Agho for numerous years, I have found that over time he has become more interested on the financial gains of owning a practice as opposed to the patients well being. I have found that records are not up to date as well which is of great concern.

October 6th, 2011
Good Doctor In Need of Better Staff
I've been a patient of Dr Agho since 1996 & can say that he's a very attentive, caring, and good doctor. His office is good at accommodating last minute emergencies which is a definite plus. Unfortunately, the staff isn't very friendly, caring, helpful, or organized. I've waited over an hour during several appointments, waited around for my referrals for long periods of time only to receive whatever they could just pull up quickly, and was asked to present my insurance card during every visit, even when they were within a week from each other. The office itself isn't very aesthetic, organized, or comfortable. After so many years I'm still hoping that all these things would improve so that a visit with Dr Agho could be a better overall experience. Still, I would recommend seeing him.

October 25th, 2010
Good Doctor, Not So Good Staff & Office
I've been seeing Dr. Agho on and off since 1996. Dr. Agho is friendly, patient, and thorough. He asked me plenty of pertinent questions to help find what ailed me. The tests he ran were also helpful and useful in finally tracking down the cause of what had mysteriously ailed me for quite some time. He has never over tested me. The only issues have been staff related. They have always been incompetent, unwilling to help,rushed and uninterested in their work or patients, and absolutely not friendly/courteous. Also, getting an appointment can be difficult because of the staff more so than the doctor's availability. The staff is always scurrying to find patient's files and insurance information even when you have an appointment. Additionally, the office is not very aesthetic, although the treatment room is very clean and organized, the waiting area isn't very nice or comfortable. Lastly, the wait time can be a bit too much.

March 2nd, 2009
Highly recommend this MD
I've been going to Dr. Agho for many years. He's a holistic MD. His bedside manner demonstrates that he cares and that what you're saying is an important part of your visit. As a patient listener, he has given me a diagnosis that no other MD had mentioned before. This diagnosis has improved the quality of my health significantly. I would prefer the staff to be friendlier and have better follow-up since I tried many times to get an appointment. It would also be an asset if Dr. Agho would be affiliated with a 4 star hospital.

November 6th, 2008
Exceptional! Dr. Agho has been my physican for 7 years. He is a very knowledgeable, capable doctor. His compassion and concern is unparelled