A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Alamia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Alamia is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Alamia, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alamia graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Alamia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony Alamia DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Alamia practice?
- Dr. Peter Alamia has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Alamia practices Emergency Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Emergency Physicians.