Dr. Peter Rasmussen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2017
Dr. Peter Rasmussen,
Dr. Rasmussen is a wonderful doctor. He is a very caring and has great bed side manner..He has always taken time with me when i have appointment. Answers all my questions.He make sure the nurse follow up with you.I was very happy i was able to become his patient.He has save my life more than once.He is very good at what he does.

May 13th, 2015
Terrific man to place your health in his hands

December 4th, 2014
My recommendation is long overdue. Our son was diagnosed with an Arteriovenous Malformation , in 2002. Due to the location, it was inoperable; after Gamma Knife and embolization, our son became AVM/aneurysm free. This did take years, but it was the safest procedure which enabled our son to be cured and live a normal life. Throughout the process, Dr Rasmussen had an excellent rapport with our family. We were impressed with his expertise, professionalism and compassion. We would highly recommend Dr Rasmussen and we will forever be grateful that our son was a patient of his and the Cleveland Clinic

September 28th, 2013
Ms.
One of the greatest doctors there is. He virtually save my life in 2002. I had three brain aneurysms, He did surgery and got all three taken care of. would recommend him to everyone who has a probem

July 21st, 2013
Dr. Rasmussen saved my life!
Dr.Rasmussen saved my life. I had a brain aneurysm , I was life-flighted from Sandusky to Cleveland and it had already began to hemorrhage in Sandusky. It was tangled in my optic nerve, he not only saved me but he saved my eyesight. He is a saint in my book. I had two strokes because of the bleed. Dr. Rasmussen was my "coach", I felt like giving up and he had a way of explaining things and encouraging you at the same time. I see his ratings on bedside manner and they should all be a five. He doesn't have a lot of time because he is saving other lives, but the time he spends with you is valuable... it was to me. I will never forget him or what he did for me!

March 1st, 2011
Excellent neurosurgeon!
Absolutely the finest neurosurgeon one could possibly find. Dr. Rasmussen performed a proceedure on my wife after a very serious anuersym that not only saved her life, but she is now (4 years later) in perfect phyical condition. Very good at communicating and very compassionate.

September 15th, 2010
needs to be better with families
gave my husband 30 years....would not believe when we told him that he was getting worse....he died 3 years later

August 7th, 2009
this doctor has botched surgeries
He lied about the benefit of the surgical proceedure- it gained me nobenefit, and had a stroke during surgery.He ruined our lives

July 7th, 2016