A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Albert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Albert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Albert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Albert MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Albert practice?
- Dr. Peter Albert has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Albert practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.