A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Albert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Albert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Albert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans