Dr. Peter Albert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Albert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Albert for about 40years. I first went to him for kidney stones. When I was in my 50's Dr. Albert suggested I take a PSA test . My PSA was high. After several months and a prostate biopsy.Dr. Albert did a T.U.R.P. where he discovered I had prostate cancer. He was extremely kind & compassionate when explained my options. I chose Seed inplants & Radiation .Dr.Albert & his team at S.I.University Hospital treated me with the utmost care & respect.I have been Prostate cancer free since 1998.Dr. Albert voluntary ran the Prostate Cancer Support Group at the hospital.His expertise was admired by all. 3 years ago I was in extreme pain in my bladder .I urinated blood.After being catheterized in the ER. I saw Dr. Albert & he admitted me to clear out the blood clots & see what was happening in my bladder. He found a growth which turned out to be bladder cancer.A month later I went back to him & he scoped my bladder & took samples . All Lab reports showed that the cancer was gone. He did a magnificent job clearing up the bladder cancer.I have had several Urinary infections which he continues to treat & clear up many times.I had a blockage one time after he placed a catheter in me after clearing out some scar tissue.I was going to go to the ER. I spoke to him & he told me to meet him at his office at 7.30pm I did & he cleared the catheter. Not many Dr.s would come back to the office after their hours were over. He did .The staff is very courteous & compassionate to the patient's needs. I recommend hm to all people who ask me who is my urologist. Peter Albert & Adley Raboy are the best.

June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Albert.

been going to see Dr. Albert since 2009 being treated for bladder cancer. I have full faith and confidence that he is giving me the right treatment and diagnosis, His staff and partners are very curtious and caring

October 21st, 2015

the best of the best

April 3rd, 2015

I remember meeting Dr. Albert a few years ago, when I escorted my brother for his visit. I inquired about a colonoscopy in which I feared little, and knew I was one year later than the recommended age of 50. Dr. Albert spoke in a condescending manner, anything but compassionate, and stated with no understanding in his demeanor "well, you should have had one last year"... and with that turned and went about his way. I am a registered nurse, for 33 yrs and all I thought was well,, " I'm certainly not coming to this guy".

June 13th, 2010

How do you sleep at night?

Words cannot express the disgust I have for you. People come to you for help & guidance & all you do is sell them a dream until you get your big payout. My fiance believed in you when you said he would be fine in 3 months after you ripped his bladder out. We knew there are no guarantees, but he came to you for help & guidance & aftercare, and you couldn't be bothered. Well, HE DIED IN AUGUST! Your bedside manner sucks & you should be ashamed of yourself! May God Have Mercy On Your Soul...

May 10th, 2017