Urologist
Video profile

2.0

Apr 3rd, 2015

I remember meeting Dr. Albert a few years ago, when I escorted my brother for his visit. I inquired about a colonoscopy in which I feared little, and knew I was one year later than the recommended age of 50. Dr. Albert spoke in a condescending manner, anything but compassionate, and stated with no understanding in his demeanor "well, you should have had one last year"... and with that turned and went about his way. I am a registered nurse, for 33 yrs and all I thought was well,, " I'm certainly not coming to this guy".

How do you sleep at night? show details How do you sleep at night?
by L. King (fiance' to the deceased Kris Hermansen) on Jun 12th, 2010

Words cannot express the disgust I have for you. People come to you for help & guidance & all you do is sell them a dream until you get your big payout. My fiance believed in you when you said he would be fine in 3 months after you ripped his bladder out. We knew there are no guarantees, but he came to you for help & guidance & aftercare, and you couldn't be bothered. Well, HE DIED IN AUGUST! Your bedside manner sucks & you should be ashamed of yourself! May God Have Mercy On Your Soul...