Dr. Peter Aldea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Aldea?

July 21st, 2017

55 year old mom with post menopause fluff.

I had liposuction on my stomach and flank by Dr. Aldea. He is an enthusiastic and skilled surgeon looking to give you the best result possible. He considers all the options and presents his surgical goals to you and lets you decide what you want. Without his input, I wouldn't have realized I could achieve a specific look. I’m 5 months post surgery and excited to see my final result. It has been slow healing for me but that is my norm. Dr. Aldea and his staff (especially Lilly) are all helpful and supportive prior to and after the procedure. If you are looking to improve your physical appearance with liposuction, please visit with Dr. Aldea. He will immediately put you at ease with his knowledge and recommendations.

June 19th, 2017

Happy & Beautiful

Dr. Aldea/Dr.Eby are outstanding doctors. Their staff is very professional they gave me the dream body I always wanted. I would recommend anybody to this group.

June 7th, 2017

Feeling like a new person!

I'm a very straight forward person that doesn't like to be sold ideas or fed a line to buy into something or someone. Dr. Aldea is the same way, he's very opened , honest, and to the point. He answered any questions I had about my procedure (TT &a back lipo), sometimes even before I could ask them. He was very thorough and made it clear what I was to expect from beginning to end of the procedure and recovery. Bottom line is, if you want to have amazing results as I have, you must follow his instructions and read through the material he gives you. This is major surgery, and you have to be committed to the process. I have had tremendous results and could not be happier. I went from a size 10 to a size 6, and I'm still improving every day. I would trust Dr. Aldea in a heartbeat with any future procedures, and highly recommend him for those seeking amazing results.

June 5th, 2017

AMAZING PLASTIC SURGEON!!!!

I have been wanting a tummy tuck since I had my 1st c-section 11 yrs ago, and after my 2nd one a yr ago it was a must. However, I had seen so many botched plastic surgeries I was terrified. Picking the right plastic surgeon for me was extremely important and going to take some time, so I thought. I made 3 consultation appts. with different plastic surgeons in the Memphis area. My 1st consultation was with Dr Aldea, and after meeting with him I cancelled my other 2 appts. Dr Aldea explained the procedure thoroughly as well as answered all my questions & concerns. He spent almost 2 hrs with my husband and I during my 1st consultation. He would have taken more time if needed. Dr Aldea is not going to sugar coat things and will let you know exactly what he thinks regardless if it's not what you want to hear. That's exactly the kind of dr I wanted. I originally was interested in a tummy tuck and boob lift after talking with him we decided on a tummy tuck and lipo on my flanks. After my consultation I scheduled my surgery. Lilly is dr Aldea's right hand gal and she is fabulous. She is there to help you with anything you may need before and after surgery. Lilly called and checked on me everyday after the surgery for the 1st week. My tummy tuck & lipo look absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't be any happier with my results and it's only 2 months post-op. I can't even imagine what I'm going to look like 6 months from now. I really didn't have any complications after surgery other then seroma in my back. Dr Aldea saw me twice a week until the seroma was gone which was 2 weeks. I highly recommend anyone interested in any kind of plastic surgery to please set up a consultation with dr Aldea before choosing your dr.

May 25th, 2017

Tummy tuck and lipo

I had a tummy tuck and lipo and I love my results ! I was self conscious about my body after having four children and Dr . Aldea gave that confidence back to me . I love how everyone in the office were always so friendly and made you feel at ease every time you stepped into the office ! Lilly was always great and helpful in all ways . I only have great things to say about Dr. Aldea and his staff they are the bomb ! I am very satisfied with my results and outcome of the procedures I had done .

January 27th, 2017

He's the BEST!

Dr. Aldea is a remarkable surgeon! No only because he is amazing at his craft, but also because he exudes genuine care, honesty and passion for his patients. I had the pleasure of having abdominal and upper back lipo performed by Dr. Aldea. From the first day I met him (my consultation), I loved him. His candidness, professionalism and the time he spent with me explaining the pros and cons of the surgery was quite impressive. Well, I'm two months post-op and I'm extremely pleased with my results. Though I still have some swelling, I look and feel fabulous. Even this early after surgery, I have achieved my desired look. Dr. Aldea perfectly sculpted my waistline and it looks completely natural. I'm receiving more looks from men and compliments are coming from everywhere! Even though I didn't have the surgery for this attention, I must admit, it feels really good! For years, I dieted, exercised and wore garments to achieve this look, but to no avail. After 15 years of failed efforts, I knew lipo was my solution. I didn't chose lipo because I was unhealthy or had low confidence, but I did it because I wanted to look a certain way in my clothes, which has boosted my confidence even more. This surgery has positively impacted my life! Dr. Aldea and his staff, especially Lily, are AMAZING healthcare providers. I would only recommend Dr. Aldea for all of your cosmetic needs. If you follow his pre and post-op instructions as I did, you WILL be highly satisfied! Thank you, Dr. Aldea for helping me improve my quality of life. I'm looking forward to what I'm going to look like at 6-8 months, even a year. Summertime, here I come!

January 27th, 2017

He's the BEST!

January 26th, 2017

The BEST...by far!!!

Dr. Aldea is an amazing surgeon. Not just because of the awesome work that he's does, but because of his thoroughness, forwardness and passion. This surgery has literally changed my life! I had a great life before the surgery, but now my life is AMAZING! I'm only two months post-op and my body changes are even better than expected. Dr. Aldea re-sculpted my waistline and the outcome has been dramatic. I was in decent shape prior to the surgery, but now my body looks exactly like I hoped. Remember, I'm only two months in, so I still have some swelling and more internal healing to do. I can only imagine what I will look like at 6 months, 8 months and even a year! This seemingly minor tweak in my body shape has significantly enhanced my life...literally, I feel good in my clothes , I look good in my clothes, I get more attention from men and compliments are coming from everywhere. Understand, I don't live my life expecting attention from people, but it sure feels good. When I decided to have this surgery, it was because it was something I've wanted to do for over 15 years. My esteem was not low and I didn't need a confidence booster. I knew there was a certain way I wanted to look in my clothes and despite dieting and exercise, I was not able to achieve the look I was going for. Since the surgery, I know I made the right decision and it's worth every dime! I highly recommend Dr. Aldea for all of your cosmetic needs, because he is the BOMB! Thank you, Dr. Aldea!

January 6th, 2017

Back to my Old Self!

Dr. Aldea helped to correct stomach issues that I had had since I had my son almost 10 years ago. I feel better than ever and I can fit back into my favorite dress again. I'm feel so much more confident now that I'm back to my old self! Thank you to the Team at Cosmetic Surgery Specialists!

October 25th, 2016

After years of dieting and exercising I came across Dr. Aldea's web site and read that I couldn't fix this myself because the muscles were the problem. I was impressed with Dr. Aldea's credentials and all the awards he has received. I had my Mommy Make Over a year ago and I love my body now! '

October 19th, 2016

Best doc and staff ever!!!

I was very hesitant about going back for cosmetic surgery after the last doctor did very little and charged outrageous money. When I arrived at Dr. Aldea's office, I was greeted by office manager Lily. She makes you feel so welcome and important. Once I was back in the room with the Dr. Aldea for the consultation, he listened to me without interruption. He also is a realists. He is honest about what you can honestly expect from your procedure. My consultation was for lipo and brazilian butt lift. After having four children, Im still in decent shape. However, like most women, I want a little more booty and a smaller waist. Dr. Aldea explained all of my options. He could have clearly made available other options that would have been more costly, however, not have benefited me as well. Dr. Aldea takes his time with his office visits and insures all of his patients recieve better quality care. He could easily triple his office schedule, however, it is clear between Dr. Aldea and his staff, that he is focused on quality not quantity. The surgery was scheduled soon after and went amazing. Lily, the office manager was amazing and still calls to check on me and my progress. She insured my garments were comfortable and that I was happy. 1 month since surgery and my results have exceeded my expectations. Im not the easier person to please and he has blown me away. My husband, friends and anyone that sees me cant believe how well my lipo looks. He shaped up my obliques. My bbl is AMAZING. This team has truly changed my perception on cosmetic surgery and has elevated my self esteem. I cant wait to get out and show off next summer. If you want a doctor that will listen, be realistic, coupled with the most supportive staff ever, he is your guy.

September 14th, 2016

Tummy Tuck

Dr Peter Aldea is amazing best plastic surgeon I know. He is very courteous and professional about his work and very honest about his opinion on what you may or may not need without trying to just take your money. His staff are very professional and nice. His work is phenomenal my result are amazing. I had a tummy tuck 3 months ago and I love my results. I have so much more confidence now than I have ever had before. Words can't explain how please and happy I am with my knew results. Thank you Dr Aldea for bringing back my confidence again. Best doctor hands down!!!