Dr. Peter Aldea MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
After years of dieting and exercising I came across Dr. Aldea's web site and read that I couldn't fix this myself because the muscles were the problem. I was impressed with Dr. Aldea's credentials and all the awards he has received. I had my Mommy Make Over a year ago and I love my body now! '

October 19th, 2016
Best doc and staff ever!!!
I was very hesitant about going back for cosmetic surgery after the last doctor did very little and charged outrageous money. When I arrived at Dr. Aldea's office, I was greeted by office manager Lily. She makes you feel so welcome and important. Once I was back in the room with the Dr. Aldea for the consultation, he listened to me without interruption. He also is a realists. He is honest about what you can honestly expect from your procedure. My consultation was for lipo and brazilian butt lift. After having four children, Im still in decent shape. However, like most women, I want a little more booty and a smaller waist. Dr. Aldea explained all of my options. He could have clearly made available other options that would have been more costly, however, not have benefited me as well. Dr. Aldea takes his time with his office visits and insures all of his patients recieve better quality care. He could easily triple his office schedule, however, it is clear between Dr. Aldea and his staff, that he is focused on quality not quantity. The surgery was scheduled soon after and went amazing. Lily, the office manager was amazing and still calls to check on me and my progress. She insured my garments were comfortable and that I was happy. 1 month since surgery and my results have exceeded my expectations. Im not the easier person to please and he has blown me away. My husband, friends and anyone that sees me cant believe how well my lipo looks. He shaped up my obliques. My bbl is AMAZING. This team has truly changed my perception on cosmetic surgery and has elevated my self esteem. I cant wait to get out and show off next summer. If you want a doctor that will listen, be realistic, coupled with the most supportive staff ever, he is your guy.

September 14th, 2016
Tummy Tuck
Dr Peter Aldea is amazing best plastic surgeon I know. He is very courteous and professional about his work and very honest about his opinion on what you may or may not need without trying to just take your money. His staff are very professional and nice. His work is phenomenal my result are amazing. I had a tummy tuck 3 months ago and I love my results. I have so much more confidence now than I have ever had before. Words can't explain how please and happy I am with my knew results. Thank you Dr Aldea for bringing back my confidence again. Best doctor hands down!!!

September 9th, 2016
Tummy tuck and back scoop lipo
My experience with Dr. Aldea and his staff has been wonderful from the beginning. Two weeks ago, Dr. Aldea performed my tummy tuck and back scoop lipo. I am feeling amazing and am so excited about my results. I can't wait to see the final results as I continue to heal. The office manager, Lily, has been so, so wonderful throughout my whole process. She has been so encouraging and has been there for me even when I had a simple question, no matter what time of day it may be. She's also kept all my appointments in order and made sure I'm on the right track for everything as I'm healing. Dr. Aldea has a true gift and is an artist. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Aldea and his staff if you are considering having a procedure done. Give Lily a call today!!

September 2nd, 2016
MMO
I had a mommy make over a year ago. WOW!! I look and feel fantastic. Wish I would have done this years ago. From my first call to the office, Lilly was so helpful and explaining anything I asked. My consult was over and hour long. Totally worth the 45 min wait time. I figured if he's that busy he must be good. The reviews was outstanding and Dr Aldea took his time and explained everything to the detail. In the exam I felt comfortable while being naked. Lilly explained to me what Dr Aldea would do when it came time to the examination. I have never been to the doctors and get such one one care and concern. Thank you both for making my experience a pleasant and positive change in my live. Dr Aldea is the Best in Memphis with my drive. Thank you again for change my my life. I'm blessed.

August 31st, 2016
Over 50 and needed a Change (Received BBL)
First I would like to take the time to thank Dr. Aldea and his staff for the wonderful outcome I had. His surgical team was EXCELLENT! Before having the procedure I did a lot of research and came across Dr. Aldea and his office. My first visit was for a consultation. He was very polite and knowledgeable about the procedure I wanted. I had many questions and he answered every one. I sat with him in his office for a good while and he never seemed to be in rush to hurry the process. After speaking with him I felt confident with letting him do my procedure. I also met with his wife she is very polite as well. After the surgery Dr. Aldea had the BEST bed side manners he would come and check on me every chance he got and explained to me the process that I still had ahead with my transformation. I never once felt like he didn't care. If I ever decide to have another procedure I would definitely have Dr. Aldea and his surgical team do it. Thank you Dr. Aldea for giving me the body I once dreamed of having.

June 5th, 2016
Abdominoplasty and Back Scoop
As I was researching plastic surgeons in the Memphis area this year , I was very impressed by his credentials and written reviews from satisfied patients. Luckily, I was able to see his work first hand from a former patient of his and a close friend of mines. His work is impeccable and she looks amazing. I knew right away, that I had to see him. I also visited his website, which has a wealth of information and it educate potential patients on what they should be looking for in a reputable surgeons. Our first meeting was magnificent. He took the time to answer any and all questions we had, may have and then some. He was extremely thorough in explaining in great detail what to expect, what he can do, what he won't do and what he recommends I should do. My husband was never onboard with me having plastic surgery, but after meeting Dr. Aldea, he was at ease and felt that I would be in great hands. All that was impressive but what impressed me the most is that he's passionate about his artistry. His goal is always making it better than the last time and, he's constantly learning new ways of perfecting his craft and I love that about him. I left my first consultation excited about becoming one of his patients. The entire office staff is amazing and made me feel like part of their family. I love these guys. I can't forget Lilly! Lilly is everything! She's amazing!!! she is your lifeline! I can't say enough about her, Dr. Aldea and Dr.Eby are so lucky to have her.. Love you Lilly

June 1st, 2016
Thrilled with my new tummy!
I believe Dr. Aldea is the most compassionate physician I have had the privilege to meet...and as a healthcare provider I have meet many! He and his staff exhibit true compassion and caring for their patients. LIlly was wonderful in answering calls and even calling me herself to check on me. Dr. Aldea was thorough in his explanation of the types of surgery he felt I would benefit most from but at no time did I feel pressure to undergo any procedure. He provided a realistice expectation for the surgery I had...though I think he exceeded my expectations! I will certainly return to Dr. Aldea for my next cosmetic procedure!

May 26th, 2016
Tummy Tuck review
There's no words I can put into this review that can describe the professionalism and work that this man has put forth. I can tell you that I am 110% satisfied with him and his assistant Lilly. She has been my rock throughout my recovery - Answering all my questions even after hours! Sometimes he does run behind in his appointments, but the wait is worth it because when it's your turn, you will have his undivided attention for however long. Your appointments are never rushed by him, and you will never leave your appointment with your questions unanswered. I got what I paid for. Thank you!!!!!!!

May 2nd, 2016
Excellent!
Gifted, Skilled, and Dedicated! I would highly recommend Dr. Aldea for any procedure. He remains consistently committed to his patients from the initial visit to the last follow-up.

April 4th, 2016
30 yr old body builder went from A to DD!
Dr. Aldea performed a breast augmentation for me in January, and did a phenomenal job! I was so nervous at my first consultation, but Dr. Aldea answered all of my questions thoroughly, and completely put my mind at ease about every worry I had. He is not the kind of doctor that tries to sell himself or more procedures...he is honest and cares about your happiness with the end result above all else. I hadn't made up my mind entirely before the initial consultation, but I felt so comfortable after our meeting that I booked my surgery that day! The surgery went off without a hitch (I got silicone 375 cc round, under the muscle). I haven't had any complications, and the pain was minimal following surgery. I mostly just took Tylenol for the discomfort after the first day or so. I was back at work the following week, and back working out after about 6 weeks. Dr. A and his nurse were only a text or call away anytime I needed anything!It's been almost 11 weeks now, and I am soooo happy with my results!

March 8th, 2016
Tummy Tuck/Hernia Repair/Muscle Repair
My experience has been nothing but Wonderful!! I feel blessed to have found Dr. Aldea and his office assistant Lily. He is a perfectionist and is very candid about your results and what he can and can not do. I never felt rushed or unimportant as Dr. Aldea takes his time to explain each step/process with you. I truly love my results and feel much more confident since having this procedure. Lily goes above and beyond to ensure you are satisfied with your treatment. She even texted after surgery to make sure all was well. She's sweet as pie! If you live in Memphis you MUST schedule a consultation with him!