Dr. Peter Aldea MD Patient Reviews

no change

January 27th, 2017
He's the BEST!
Dr. Aldea is a remarkable surgeon! No only because he is amazing at his craft, but also because he exudes genuine care, honesty and passion for his patients. I had the pleasure of having abdominal and upper back lipo performed by Dr. Aldea. From the first day I met him (my consultation), I loved him. His candidness, professionalism and the time he spent with me explaining the pros and cons of the surgery was quite impressive. Well, I'm two months post-op and I'm extremely pleased with my results. Though I still have some swelling, I look and feel fabulous. Even this early after surgery, I have achieved my desired look. Dr. Aldea perfectly sculpted my waistline and it looks completely natural. I'm receiving more looks from men and compliments are coming from everywhere! Even though I didn't have the surgery for this attention, I must admit, it feels really good! For years, I dieted, exercised and wore garments to achieve this look, but to no avail. After 15 years of failed efforts, I knew lipo was my solution. I didn't chose lipo because I was unhealthy or had low confidence, but I did it because I wanted to look a certain way in my clothes, which has boosted my confidence even more. This surgery has positively impacted my life! Dr. Aldea and his staff, especially Lily, are AMAZING healthcare providers. I would only recommend Dr. Aldea for all of your cosmetic needs. If you follow his pre and post-op instructions as I did, you WILL be highly satisfied! Thank you, Dr. Aldea for helping me improve my quality of life. I'm looking forward to what I'm going to look like at 6-8 months, even a year. Summertime, here I come!

January 27th, 2017
He's the BEST!

January 26th, 2017
The BEST...by far!!!
Dr. Aldea is an amazing surgeon. Not just because of the awesome work that he's does, but because of his thoroughness, forwardness and passion. This surgery has literally changed my life! I had a great life before the surgery, but now my life is AMAZING! I'm only two months post-op and my body changes are even better than expected. Dr. Aldea re-sculpted my waistline and the outcome has been dramatic. I was in decent shape prior to the surgery, but now my body looks exactly like I hoped. Remember, I'm only two months in, so I still have some swelling and more internal healing to do. I can only imagine what I will look like at 6 months, 8 months and even a year! This seemingly minor tweak in my body shape has significantly enhanced my life...literally, I feel good in my clothes , I look good in my clothes, I get more attention from men and compliments are coming from everywhere. Understand, I don't live my life expecting attention from people, but it sure feels good. When I decided to have this surgery, it was because it was something I've wanted to do for over 15 years. My esteem was not low and I didn't need a confidence booster. I knew there was a certain way I wanted to look in my clothes and despite dieting and exercise, I was not able to achieve the look I was going for. Since the surgery, I know I made the right decision and it's worth every dime! I highly recommend Dr. Aldea for all of your cosmetic needs, because he is the BOMB! Thank you, Dr. Aldea!

January 6th, 2017
Back to my Old Self!
Dr. Aldea helped to correct stomach issues that I had had since I had my son almost 10 years ago. I feel better than ever and I can fit back into my favorite dress again. I'm feel so much more confident now that I'm back to my old self! Thank you to the Team at Cosmetic Surgery Specialists!

October 25th, 2016
After years of dieting and exercising I came across Dr. Aldea's web site and read that I couldn't fix this myself because the muscles were the problem. I was impressed with Dr. Aldea's credentials and all the awards he has received. I had my Mommy Make Over a year ago and I love my body now! '

October 19th, 2016
Best doc and staff ever!!!
I was very hesitant about going back for cosmetic surgery after the last doctor did very little and charged outrageous money. When I arrived at Dr. Aldea's office, I was greeted by office manager Lily. She makes you feel so welcome and important. Once I was back in the room with the Dr. Aldea for the consultation, he listened to me without interruption. He also is a realists. He is honest about what you can honestly expect from your procedure. My consultation was for lipo and brazilian butt lift. After having four children, Im still in decent shape. However, like most women, I want a little more booty and a smaller waist. Dr. Aldea explained all of my options. He could have clearly made available other options that would have been more costly, however, not have benefited me as well. Dr. Aldea takes his time with his office visits and insures all of his patients recieve better quality care. He could easily triple his office schedule, however, it is clear between Dr. Aldea and his staff, that he is focused on quality not quantity. The surgery was scheduled soon after and went amazing. Lily, the office manager was amazing and still calls to check on me and my progress. She insured my garments were comfortable and that I was happy. 1 month since surgery and my results have exceeded my expectations. Im not the easier person to please and he has blown me away. My husband, friends and anyone that sees me cant believe how well my lipo looks. He shaped up my obliques. My bbl is AMAZING. This team has truly changed my perception on cosmetic surgery and has elevated my self esteem. I cant wait to get out and show off next summer. If you want a doctor that will listen, be realistic, coupled with the most supportive staff ever, he is your guy.

September 14th, 2016
Tummy Tuck
Dr Peter Aldea is amazing best plastic surgeon I know. He is very courteous and professional about his work and very honest about his opinion on what you may or may not need without trying to just take your money. His staff are very professional and nice. His work is phenomenal my result are amazing. I had a tummy tuck 3 months ago and I love my results. I have so much more confidence now than I have ever had before. Words can't explain how please and happy I am with my knew results. Thank you Dr Aldea for bringing back my confidence again. Best doctor hands down!!!

September 9th, 2016
Tummy tuck and back scoop lipo
My experience with Dr. Aldea and his staff has been wonderful from the beginning. Two weeks ago, Dr. Aldea performed my tummy tuck and back scoop lipo. I am feeling amazing and am so excited about my results. I can't wait to see the final results as I continue to heal. The office manager, Lily, has been so, so wonderful throughout my whole process. She has been so encouraging and has been there for me even when I had a simple question, no matter what time of day it may be. She's also kept all my appointments in order and made sure I'm on the right track for everything as I'm healing. Dr. Aldea has a true gift and is an artist. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Aldea and his staff if you are considering having a procedure done. Give Lily a call today!!

September 2nd, 2016
MMO
I had a mommy make over a year ago. WOW!! I look and feel fantastic. Wish I would have done this years ago. From my first call to the office, Lilly was so helpful and explaining anything I asked. My consult was over and hour long. Totally worth the 45 min wait time. I figured if he's that busy he must be good. The reviews was outstanding and Dr Aldea took his time and explained everything to the detail. In the exam I felt comfortable while being naked. Lilly explained to me what Dr Aldea would do when it came time to the examination. I have never been to the doctors and get such one one care and concern. Thank you both for making my experience a pleasant and positive change in my live. Dr Aldea is the Best in Memphis with my drive. Thank you again for change my my life. I'm blessed.

August 31st, 2016
Over 50 and needed a Change (Received BBL)
First I would like to take the time to thank Dr. Aldea and his staff for the wonderful outcome I had. His surgical team was EXCELLENT! Before having the procedure I did a lot of research and came across Dr. Aldea and his office. My first visit was for a consultation. He was very polite and knowledgeable about the procedure I wanted. I had many questions and he answered every one. I sat with him in his office for a good while and he never seemed to be in rush to hurry the process. After speaking with him I felt confident with letting him do my procedure. I also met with his wife she is very polite as well. After the surgery Dr. Aldea had the BEST bed side manners he would come and check on me every chance he got and explained to me the process that I still had ahead with my transformation. I never once felt like he didn't care. If I ever decide to have another procedure I would definitely have Dr. Aldea and his surgical team do it. Thank you Dr. Aldea for giving me the body I once dreamed of having.

June 5th, 2016
Abdominoplasty and Back Scoop
As I was researching plastic surgeons in the Memphis area this year , I was very impressed by his credentials and written reviews from satisfied patients. Luckily, I was able to see his work first hand from a former patient of his and a close friend of mines. His work is impeccable and she looks amazing. I knew right away, that I had to see him. I also visited his website, which has a wealth of information and it educate potential patients on what they should be looking for in a reputable surgeons. Our first meeting was magnificent. He took the time to answer any and all questions we had, may have and then some. He was extremely thorough in explaining in great detail what to expect, what he can do, what he won't do and what he recommends I should do. My husband was never onboard with me having plastic surgery, but after meeting Dr. Aldea, he was at ease and felt that I would be in great hands. All that was impressive but what impressed me the most is that he's passionate about his artistry. His goal is always making it better than the last time and, he's constantly learning new ways of perfecting his craft and I love that about him. I left my first consultation excited about becoming one of his patients. The entire office staff is amazing and made me feel like part of their family. I love these guys. I can't forget Lilly! Lilly is everything! She's amazing!!! she is your lifeline! I can't say enough about her, Dr. Aldea and Dr.Eby are so lucky to have her.. Love you Lilly

June 1st, 2016
Thrilled with my new tummy!
I believe Dr. Aldea is the most compassionate physician I have had the privilege to meet...and as a healthcare provider I have meet many! He and his staff exhibit true compassion and caring for their patients. LIlly was wonderful in answering calls and even calling me herself to check on me. Dr. Aldea was thorough in his explanation of the types of surgery he felt I would benefit most from but at no time did I feel pressure to undergo any procedure. He provided a realistice expectation for the surgery I had...though I think he exceeded my expectations! I will certainly return to Dr. Aldea for my next cosmetic procedure!