Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Allinson
Dr. Peter Allinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Allinson is affiliated with St Agnes Hospital, Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Allinson has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Peter Allinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Ibrahim Elsamanoudi
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi34
Dr. Peter Sloane
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.02 mi32
Dr. Salim Rizk
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Baltimore, MD 0.02 mi30