A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Allotey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Allotey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Allotey, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allotey graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi.
Dr. Allotey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Edward Allotey MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Allotey practice?
- Dr. Peter Allotey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Allotey practices Internal Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Internists.