A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Almirall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Almirall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Almirall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Almirall graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Almirall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
- Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Almirall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Almirall practice?
- Dr. Peter Almirall has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Almirall practices Family Medicine near Oak Island, NC.
See Oak Island Family Physicians.