A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Alnajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Alnajjar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Alnajjar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alnajjar graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Alnajjar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Alnajjar MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter Alnajjar practice?
- Dr. Peter Alnajjar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Alnajjar practices Pediatrics near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Pontiac Pediatricians.