A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Alnajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Alnajjar, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alnajjar graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alnajjar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alnajjar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Alnajjar practice?
Dr. Peter Alnajjar practices Pediatrics near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Rochester Hills Pediatricians.