A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Alperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Alperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alperin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Alperin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter E Alperin MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Alperin practice?
- Dr. Peter Alperin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Alperin practices Internal Medicine near Emeryville, CA.
See Emeryville Internists.