A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Amadio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Amadio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amadio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amadio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Amadio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amadio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Amadio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Colby Amadio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Amadio practice?
- Dr. Peter Amadio has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Amadio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons and Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.