A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Amadio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Amadio is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amadio
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Amadio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Amadio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amadio graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Amadio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Colby Amadio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Amadio practice?
- Dr. Peter Amadio has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Amadio practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons and Rochester Surgeons.