Dr. Peter Amadio Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter Amadio?

October 2nd, 2015

Horrible Experience

With doctors like this, I have no idea how the Mayo clinic continues to keep its reputation. Arrogant, rude and unwilling to do proper diagnostic testing.

June 17th, 2013

mandelung deformity

This doctor explained clearly and in terms that we could understand what my 12 year old daughter was going through. He comforted her right before the surgery and explained everything to her. ( She was so scared) I would highly recommended this doctor to anyone seeking a hand specialist, he did an excellent job with the surgery and my daughter has no pain and very minimal scarring. Thank you Dr. Amadio for you services.

April 20th, 2012

Fantastic hand surgeon

I can't emphasize enough what a wonderful experience I had with Dr Amadio and the Mayo clinic. I had consulted about 7 different surgeons (all of them in the list of the best surgeons in America). Dr Amadio was the first to really diagnose the problem, he also spent more than an hour with me on the first appointment explaining the pros and cons of having surgery. It was a 3 hour surgery and he was so incredibly meticulous and professional.I highly recommend him!

November 13th, 2011

avoid at all costs

unproffessional arrogant,unethical treatment,staff incompetent,a very dishonest individual who should no longer be allowed to practice.lied multiple times throughout the course of my care.post -op condition of my hand much worse than prior to surgery,i have been informed by the fda he used materials not approved for hand joint replacement.this so called doctor gives promising surgical outcome prior to surgery,but when it does not turn out right this idiot runs.mayo needs to rid themselves of this over hyped moron.such a disgrace to the medical profession.you hear the term surgical revision quite often in this nasty individuals office.VERY BAD MEDICINE!!! patient beware!!!!

September 16th, 2011

HORRIBLE CARE

4 failed surgeries,this man lied to me on the outcome of the surgery.he experiments on you without telling you.my hand has cadaver parts which he put in and he was told of the fda problems with the material and refuses to take care of the problem.he did not inform me of the bad side effects. he requested i bring back my pain meds. which i know is illegal.he gave the impression it was allright to return them to him.his staff sent me another womans medical records, violation of the hippa law.this dr. has proven to be very unethical in his practice.he has been paid a high amount of money and i am now left to deal with the horror and pain of infected material he placed in my hand.greed, cut and run is his game AVOID THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR!!!!!!

January 23rd, 2011

very poor medical care

3 failed surgeries on my extremity,support staff incompetent,horrible bedside manner,this dr.performs experimental procedures and tells you after the surgery he has never performed the type of surgery,his behavior is irrational and erratic after he fails surgery.tries to force patients to sign a contract to cover his mistakes.this man should no longer be practicing medicine.prior to surgery he states outcome will be good.i am now left with more pain and disabilty post-op than prior to any of the procedures performed by him and he attempted to pressure me into a contract which made no sense and has threatened me that i would recieve no care at mayo if i did not agree to sign it.mayo system is very poorly supervised.this man has been paid a sizable sum of money and i received the worst compassionless dishonest medical care.avoid this arrogant overated so called dr.all he cares about is the money a total jerk.

July 26th, 2010

arrogant idiot

arrogant no bedside manner,incompetent support staff.2 failed hand surgeries.greed driven rat in the mayo system.

May 17th, 2010

poor physician,incompetent support staff.2 failed surgeries on my hand.left with more pain after surgery.horrible bedside manner.dont waste your time or money on this doctor.

April 7th, 2010

poor care and failed surgery

poor support staff,poor bedside manner,failed miserably on surgery on my hand.pain worse after surgery.very poor post-op care.surgical area compares to a greed driven drive thru chop-shop.cut the patient and make the $$$$$ and throw them out the door.my expirience with this dr. was horrible.

March 24th, 2010

My daughter was born with a very unusual birth defect. I have had my daughter in Milwaukee for previous surgeries, Though at the time I thought the experience we had was "just the way it was" I have since learned differently. Dr. Amadio and his staff (especially his nurse) really took the time to find out what our needs were and met them. My daughter is 8 and was treated with great compassion, I would recommend Dr. Amadio to anyone.

January 28th, 2010

poor patient care

surgery failed,poor post- op care.too arrrogant to deal with patient care needs.very poor support staff.

November 25th, 2009

recieved poor care

poor support staff.very poor post-op care.dr.amadio has no compassion,failed surgery on my hand, pain and motion worse after surgery.i would not reccomend dr. amadio.