Learn more about Dr. Peter Amaral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Amaral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amaral
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Amaral Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Amaral, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaral graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Amaral has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center Brenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gregory Amaral MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Amaral practice?
- Dr. Peter Amaral has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Amaral practices Ophthalmology near Brenham, TX.
See Brenham Ophthalmologists.