A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Amaral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Amaral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amaral
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Amaral Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Amaral, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaral graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Amaral has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center Brenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gregory Amaral MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Amaral practice?
- Dr. Peter Amaral has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Amaral practices Ophthalmology near Brenham, TX.
See Brenham Ophthalmologists.