A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Amaral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Amaral is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amaral
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Amaral Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Amaral, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaral graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Amaral has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center Brenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gregory Amaral MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Amaral practice?
- Dr. Peter Amaral has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Amaral practices Ophthalmology near Brenham, TX.
See Brenham Ophthalmologists.