A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Amsterdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Amsterdam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amsterdam
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Amsterdam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Amsterdam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amsterdam graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Amsterdam has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Amsterdam MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Amsterdam practice?
- Dr. Peter Amsterdam has 9 office locations.
Dr. Peter Amsterdam practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.