A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Amsterdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Amsterdam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Amsterdam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amsterdam graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amsterdam has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amsterdam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Amsterdam practice?
Dr. Peter Amsterdam practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Coshocton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH and Delaware, OH.
See Coshocton Cardiologists.