A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Amsterdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Amsterdam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amsterdam
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Amsterdam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amsterdam graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Amsterdam has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Amsterdam MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Amsterdam practice?
- Dr. Peter Amsterdam has 9 office locations.
Dr. Peter Amsterdam practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.