A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Anas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Anas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Anas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anas graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Anas practice?
Dr. Peter Anas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.