A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Anas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Anas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Anas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anas graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul Anas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Anas practice?
- Dr. Peter Anas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Anas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Surgeons.