Learn more about Dr. Peter Anas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Anas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Anas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anas graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul Anas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Anas practice?
- Dr. Peter Anas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Anas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Surgeons.