A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Anastassiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Anastassiou, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anastassiou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anastassiou Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastassiou graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anastassiou has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Thomas Anastassiou MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Anastassiou practice?
- Dr. Peter Anastassiou has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Anastassiou practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiothoracic Surgeons.