A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Anastassiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Anastassiou, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anastassiou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anastassiou Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastassiou graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anastassiou has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Thomas Anastassiou MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Anastassiou practice?
- Dr. Peter Anastassiou has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Anastassiou practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiothoracic Surgeons.