Learn more about Dr. Peter Anastassiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Anastassiou, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer Esophogeal Neoplasm
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastassiou graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anastassiou has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Thomas Anastassiou MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Anastassiou practice?
- Dr. Peter Anastassiou has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Anastassiou practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Daly City, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiothoracic Surgeons.