Dr. Peter Anastassiou MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery San Francisco, CA

4.8

August 15th, 2015
Dr. Peter Anastassiou is a excellent doctor. He is a very caring person and I trust him.

March 20th, 2011
Dr Anastassiou is one of the most caring doctors I have ever dealt with. I never felt like I was just a faceless patient, but rather a cared for human being who was very upset about an unknown health concern.He was very calming as well a humorous. He also took time to explain the situation and was patient while I asked a barrage of questions. He never rushed me and answered them all, no matter how silly they may have seemed.I would highly recommend him if you are in the Bay area.

August 27th, 2010
A grateful patient...
Dr. Anastassiou is an extraordinary surgeon and highly respected by his peers. As a patient, I felt extremely fortunate to have had him as my surgeon. He is the most compassionate, caring physician I have ever had. He is thorough, spent 1/2 hour to 45 minutes with me at each visit with his nurse practioner present, answered all my questions, is reassuring, and continued to care for me after surgery until I was well. He is a wonderful, gifted doctor.