Dr. Peter Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Anderson?

September 30th, 2010

Worth the wait

My children were babies when we first started seeing Dr.Peter B. Anderson. He now sees all 3 of my grandchildren. He has seen our family through some very stressful times. If I was given a redo, I woud still pick this man to be our Dr. and raise my children and now my grandchildren. He has always treated our family with respect and compassion. He has hired well and demanded the same from his staff. You know that you are dealing with a man of intelligence, integrety, kindness,and compassion when his staff turn over appears to be zilch. His patient turnover is about the same. That's why it may be a bit hard to get in to see him but if you really need to be seen you will get in. That's just how Dr. Anderson Rolls "lie a pro." He rates perfect where it counts. I don't know much about the other Doctor's in his group,but if he thinks there good enough to be in the same practice, then it would stand that they must have the same values,and work ethics.

February 25th, 2010

My Long-Time Doc

Dr. Anderson has been my physician for many years. If it weren't for the circumstances of my visits (sickness!) I would enjoy seeing him as he is very friendly. I am always satisfied with the quality of care. Due to his popularity he is frequently not accepting new patients. If you have to make a short-notice appoint because of sickness you may wait a while before getting in but they will fit you in.

July 3rd, 2015