A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Angood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Angood is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Angood, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Angood graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Angood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Brian Angood MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Angood practice?
- Dr. Peter Angood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Angood practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See New Haven Surgeons.