A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Angood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angood
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Angood, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Angood graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Angood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Brian Angood MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Angood practice?
- Dr. Peter Angood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Angood practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See New Haven Surgeons.