More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Antevy
Dr. Peter Antevy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with other offices in Davie, FL and Miami, FL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Antevy is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Hospital Miramar. Dr. Antevy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Antevy has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Peter Antevy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. John Villa
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
West Palm Beach, FL 0.35 mi22
Dr. George Gurdock
West Palm Beach, FL 1.87 mi13
Dr. Peter Lamelas
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Greenacres, FL 2.51 mi30