Learn more about Dr. Peter Aplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Aplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Aplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- DNA Damage
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- T-Cell Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Aplan graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Donaghue Aplan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Aplan practice?
- Dr. Peter Aplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Aplan practices Pediatrics near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Pediatricians.