A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter App:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter App is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. App
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. App Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. App graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. App has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Beardslee App MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. App practice?
- Dr. Peter App has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter App practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.