A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter App:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter App is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. App
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. App Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. App graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. App has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Beardslee App MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. App practice?
- Dr. Peter App has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter App practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.