Learn more about Dr. Peter Argenta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Argenta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argenta
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Argenta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Argenta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Uterine Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenta graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Argenta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Alexander Argenta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Argenta practice?
- Dr. Peter Argenta has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Argenta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Minneapolis Oncologists.