A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Argenta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Argenta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argenta
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Argenta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Argenta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Uterine Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenta graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Argenta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Alexander Argenta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Argenta practice?
- Dr. Peter Argenta has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Argenta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Minneapolis Oncologists.